关于询盘,有哪些外贸英语

关于询盘,有哪些外贸英语

关于询盘外贸英语

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We\'d rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.

我们希望你们报离岸价格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We\'d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you\'ll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

Do you take special orders?

你们接受特殊订货吗?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.

他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.

我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.

询盘正在减少。

Enquiries are dried up.

询盘正在绝迹。

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

文章由外贸人网站整理分享,仅供参考自学,若侵犯您的权益请联系我们删除[email protected]

发表评论

登录后才能评论